Corporate Boat Cruise Guide
Make your next Corporate Event one to remember with a Boat Cruise around Downtown Vancouver. Whether you're looking for a fun event to introduce new employees, a scenic venue to announce company news, a bonus for a few lucky staff or any other corporate get together, Golden Eagle Charters can help.
Where are we?
Centrally located in Downtown Vancouver at the Plaza of Nations Marina, we are within minutes of downtowns major hotel district, making it the perfect location for any corporate event.
What types of Corporate cruises does Golden Eagle Charters do?
From team building fishing charters and night cruises, to more formal corporate events such as dinner and drinks at sea, Golden Eagle Charters can provide your corporate group with a number of options that can be customised to suit your companies needs.
Feel free to make use of our recently fitted out cabin, complete with booths to provide a quiet yet scenic environment to conduct uninterrupted meetings and reviews.
Why a boat cruise for a Corporate Event?
A boat cruise with Golden Eagle Charters could be just what your corporate team is looking for. They are a great way to rejuvenate and motivate employees. Not only this, but events on the open ocean create an incredible environment for team bonding. This can be a great chance for new members of a team to get to know each other and leave with a positive, memorable experience that will stay with them for years to come.
Food and Refreshments?
A Corporate Cruise is never complete with out a fine selection of food and drink for your group to enjoy. We can arrange catering or you can bring a long your own selection of food and drink. We also have a barbecue on board for cooking up storm if you so choose.
We do have a large cooler box on board, but recommend bringing your own if you are supplying drinks for a larger corporate group. If you would like us to supply further information catering feel free to Contact Us and we will get a sample menu off to you straight away.
What about music?
Music is a vital part of any corporate event day. A universal conversation starter, music a great way to break the ice and get people over any awkward silences(let's hope there's not many!).
Golden Eagle Charters has an on-board sound system that allows the Ipod connectivity, so bring a long your own selection of music to suit your groups taste or the days theme.
Golden Eagle Charters Tips and Suggestions
- Plan your cruise well in advance! Working around different schedules means not every date will suit every member of the group. Consider sending out a memo to prospective attendees well before the Boat Cruise.
- Consider some different types of team building activities that can be performed at sea. Pirate Murder Mystery ? Pin the tail on the executive?
- If members of your group are from out of town, why not suggest the Corporate Boat Cruise take a scenic detour past popular Vancouver land marks such as English Bay, Stanley Park and Granville Island?
- Why not theme your Corporate Event Cruise? Get the days excitement up prior to the event by getting groups to plan their outfits for the cruise.
- Arrange transport for all members of the corporate group to and from the marina.
- Why combine a shore based venue with a Golden Eagle Boat Charter? We can drop you off at any of the marinas around Vancouver for you to continue your corporate event day.
Feel free to read our General FAQ if you have any more questions about a Corporate Cruises, or any other event aboard Golden Eagle Charters.
The fireworks finale cruise was spectacular. If you have never seen the fireworks from the water then I suggest you get some friends together and book Golden Eagle Charters.
- Sandra L.