Bachelor Party Planning Guide
Forget about Vegas. If you want a Vancouver Bachelor Party you’ll talk about for the rest of your life, make it one aboard Golden Eagle Charters.
Golden Eagle Charters will make sure that you and up to 28 of your wildest friends are taken on a Bachelor Party with a difference. There's nothing quite like a stag night on the water.
Where are we?
Centrally located in Downtown Vancouver at the Plaza of Nations Marina, we are within minutes of down town Vancouver’s vibrant night life. You can continue your party once we hit the shore. Just let us know in advance, and we can arrange transportation.
What types of Bachelor Party cruises does Golden Eagle Charters do?
Whether you are looking for a days fishing with the boys, a wild afternoon on the water or a boat cruise around Vancouver after dark, Golden Eagle Charters will have a charter to suit your needs.
A days fishing and crabbing with your best mates can be one of the most enjoyable ways to spend a stag party on the water. With Golden Eagle Charters all you have to do is sit back and relax and we will do the rest. All bachelor party patrons that want to go fishing will require a valid fishing license that is available here: https://www-ops2.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/nrls-sndpp/index-eng.cfm
If your more in to the party side of things, why not have a few games of cards in our comfortable, recently refurbished cabin booths.
The sun deck is just as fun at night as it is during the day, giving you a full 360 view of Vancouver. What better way to spend a Bachelor Party then in the outdoors, with the fresh Vancouver air, spectacular scenery and most important of all, good company!
Food and Refreshments?
What's a Bachelor Party with out the finest in food and drinks. We can arrange catering or you can bring a long your own selection of drinks and food.
Like all good Bachelor Parties alcoholic drinks will most likely be consumed, which is allowed but make sure they are cans only. We do have a large cooler box on board, but also recommend bringing your own as we all know one is never enough for a stag night!
If you feel like cooking up a storm, we also have a barbecue on board ready to cook a feast fit for a king.
A great music playlist always makes a good Bachelor Party, even better! We encourage patrons to bring an ipod or similar portable music devise a long for the cruise. It can then be plugged in to our on board sound system to really get the party started.
Golden Eagle Charters Bachelor Party Tips
- The Bachelor Party has traditionally been the responsibility of the best man, although its always good to get the rest of the guys involved. Try keeping the groom out of the loop, with the exception of the date and the guest list!
- Try and tailor a theme that is suitable for the groom. For instance if he is a avid golfer, get everyone to get fitted out in their wackiest golfing attire for the cruise.
- Make sure you estimate the total costs ahead of time including transport, drinks, food etc. Try and get all the money collected before the event to avoid any confusion.
- Take care of any guests who may have drank too much and make sure they get home safely.
- Stuck for ideas? Why not use one of our recommended bachelor party planners such as The Bachelor Plan. They can provide you with all you need to make your Bachelor Party on board Golden Eagle one to remember!
Read our General FAQ if you have any more questions or queries about a Bachelor Party or any other event aboard Golden Eagle Charters.
The fireworks finale cruise was spectacular. If you have never seen the fireworks from the water then I suggest you get some friends together and book Golden Eagle Charters.
- Sandra L.